Always exciting to work with serious brands such as Sony, Zacuto, Kessler, Convergent Design, Canon and Kinoflo.
I love filming. Filming is just the continuity of my nearly 20 years of experience shooting customers around the world. Last week, I have filmed 2 shorts commercial ads for Japanese chain stores 7-Eleven with my assistants. I’m now working on the editing. Last step will be the color grading which is a delicate step. Zakary Belamy Zacuto Sony FS7 KinoFlo Convergent-Design Kessler 7-Eleven Japan Taiwan Filmmaker editor
This time i have used my new high-end gears:
- Camera Sony 4K FS7
- Cinelens Sony 28-135mm/f4 G OSS
- Lens Canon 14mm/f2.8 II USM with a Metabones SpeedBooster Ultra
- Recorder Convergent Design 7Q+
- Viewfinder EV-F Zacuto Gratical HD
- Follow Focus Zacuto Z-Drive
- Rig Zacuto for Sony FS7 Recoil
- Dolly Kessler K-Flex dolly
- Kessler CineSlider
- KinoFlo 4Bank Tegra lights
We had only 4 hours to film 14 shots. That was a bit too short but we did it. Take a look at our set with these BEHIND THE SCENES photos.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
My previous film for 7-Eleven presenting the UniDesign summer clothes. Film displayed in the 5000 stores of the country.